The Light Centre, Belgravia, Central London
The Light Centre is very conveniently and central situated in London's beautiful Belgravia only 2 minutes from Victoria Station and Victoria Coach Station.
Becoming a Hypnobirthing Teacher can be one of the most rewarding experiences.
Hypnobirthing Teacher Training Course in the heart of London
Our KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training course is ideal for health professionals looking to upgrade their skills or people who are looking for a career change.
The in depth course includes three modules - two online modules you complete at home before attending a further module over 3 days:
- Online Birthing Foundation
- Online Hypnotherapy for Hypnobirthing
- KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training
The course includes a final assessment and once this is completed you will recieve a KG Diploma in Hypnobirthing. You will be fully equiped to teach Hypnobirthing to parents to be. Our couses is accredited with the Royal College of Midwifes, giving you the confidence that KG Hypnobirthing is the right choice to teach you these new skills.
To read more information about the course please click here.
We have a number of upcoming dates at this venue which are displayed below. If you wish to look at all of our course dates including other areas around the UK please click here.
The centre offers large, open and spacious areas for workshops, with a peaceful atmosphere. The studio we use is light and airy, and has its own roof terrace. It's easy to get here from areas served by the Victoria, District and Circle lines, and also from Sussex and Kent, and indeed the whole of the South and South East of England and the London suburbs on the mainline into Victoria.
- Nearest Tube: Victoria (Circle, District and Victoria Lines – 485 metres) Sloane Square (Circle and District Lines – 970 metres)
- Nearest Rail: Victoria (5 minutes’ walk)Bus Routes – 2, 11,16,36, 38, 44, 52, 73, 82, 148, 170, 211, 426, 507, C1, C2, C10
- Road Access: Close to A4 for the M4 and M25.
- Parking: Victoria Station car park is only 5 minutes’ walk away; access from Eccleston Bridge (one way westward). Cost approximately £25 on weekdays and £11 at the weekend) On street parking outside The Light Centre is free on Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.
- Congestion charge: Eccleston Bridge is just outside of the congestion zone and there is no congestion charge at the weekend.
Tea and coffee are provided on arrival and in the breaks, and there are plenty of cafes nearby for lunch.
There are plenty of cafes and places to eat in the immediate area. You can bring lunch back to eat at The Light Centre or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch.
Please be aware that The Light Centre is a Yoga Studio so you will be asked to remove your shoes and it is quite warm. The training room is also upstairs. You will not need to bring anything with you, but you may wish to bring a notebook and pen.