Teacher Training Course Competition - Terms and Conditions
KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training Course Competition May 2015
- The promoter is KG Hypnobirthing Ltd (company no 6493046) whose registered office is at The Stables, 23b Lenten Street, Alton, Hampshire,GU34 1HG.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Teacher Training Course Competition 2015 page.
- There are two prizes, each includes a full KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training Course:
- A full KG Hypnobirthing teacher training course held in the UK and open to any midwife or student midwife.
- A full KG Hypnobirthing teacher training course held in the UK and open to the general public.
- The competiton is open to anyone over 18 years old.
- Closing date for entry will be 17th May 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- We will inform the winner via email and any other contact information they give us. If we do not hear back from them within 72 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- All costs of attending the course will be the winner’s own responsibility.
- The course must be taken within 6 months of the draw.
- Course locations are in the UK and only include existing KG Hypnobirthing locations and course dates.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.