I'm a registered KGHypnobirthing practitioner, and a specialist pregnancy, postnatal and kids yoga teacher. I'm based on the Wirral and run face-to-face courses from a local yoga studio, as well as offering a one-to-one service in the comfort of your own home or online via Zoom.
Why KG Hypnobirthing?
KGHypnobirthing is the perfect combination of practical antenatal education and effective hypnotherapy techniques, designed to prepare you for birth in a calm, confident and empowered way. Other antenatal courses might provide you with essential information about birth, however KGHypnobirthing also helps to address fear and anxiety within the unconscious mind, meaning you will have a calmer and more comfortable and positive birth experience.
I'm currently offering the full KGHypnobirthing Antenatal Course on a 1-2-1 basis via Zoom.
The course includes
- 12 hours of private tuition for you and your birth partner split over either 4 or 8 sessions and scheduled to suit you.
- Ongoing support via phone and email for the duration of your pregnancy.
- Discounted postnatal and kids yoga sessions (once face-to-face classes resume).
- A digital copy of The Hypnobirthing Book.
- A set of detailed digital course notes.
- A 'catch-up/refresher' Zoom session shortly before your due date to discuss any concerns and recap any aspects you feel are needed.
- Access to the members area of The Relaxed Mama Club website, which features Pregnancy and Postnatal yoga videos, mp3 guided meditations, birth preferences templates, positive affirmation cards and more!