Hypnobirthing East Dunbartonshire - Teachers' Directory
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm delighted to offer KGHypnobirthing courses for expectant parents at this excitng (and sometimes nervewracking) time. As an experienced hypnotherapist, and practitioner/trainer of various energy healing therapies, my background is in holistic wellbeing, and I am fascinated by the mind's capacity to shape our experience. I'm also naturally quite sceptical, and enjoy research and learning in order to better understand and practice the most beneficial techniques available, which is what led me to use breathing and visualisation techniques during my first labours (many years ago), and to look for more specific training for birth preparation as part of my ongoing learning. I'm a mother of three (with a fourth baby due early autumn 2019), and have experienced both hospital and home births, and the varying approaches to pregnancy and labour over the 20-year span between my first and current pregnancies. I feel it is hugely important for parents-to-be to receive all the information, support and respect appropriate to a life experience as significant as the birth of a child, and see my role in offering the course as laying out as much information, and as many helpful techniques as possible to facilitate a truly positive experience of birth. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have about the course, or hypnobirthing generally.
- Do you want to have a safe and calm birth without fear for you and your baby?
- Do you want to feel strength and power during pregnancy and labour?
- Do you want to sleep better, worry less?
- Do you want to gain confidence in yourself, your body, your precious baby?
- Do you want to learn how to reclaim this pregnancy as your own?
- Do you want to build an unpenetrable bond with your birth partner and ensure full support from them when in labour?
- Do you want to understand the statistics and how to avoid unneccesary interventions?
- Do you want tools like calmness triggers and pelvic balancing techniques in your birth tool box?
Welcome to Incredible You - Intuitive Birth. We are certified Clincal Hypnotherapists and chilbirth geeks, advocates of autonomy, empowerers of women and positive birth enthusiasts and will do everything we can to help you achieve your amazing birth! With our training in Hypnotherapy, KG Hypnobirthing, Hypnomothering, 3 Step Rewind and Biomechanics for Birth (for spinning those babies and pelvic balancing) we teach you everything we know so you can look forward to your birth with confidence.
You can find us on Facebook @incredibleintuitivebirth and Instagram incredibleintuitivebirth or have a browse on our website www.intuitivebirth.co.uk, or simply get in touch to find out more or ask any questions you may have - we LOVE to talk HypnoBirthing.
Hypnobirthing East Dunbartonshire
Click on the number or map pin in the area you live in to show your nearest teacher.
You can use the + / - buttons or slider controls on the left of the map to zoom in or out.