KGHypnobirthing classes with Katharine Graves
During the lockdown period we are offering KGHypnobirthing courses with Katharine Graves via Zoom.
At the end of the course you will be given a free years subscription to the KGH Parent Online Course so you can refer back to the information at any time.
Learning in the comfort of your own environment with the leading UK hypnobirthing teacher will have huge benefits for both your baby and you. Katharine will personally be available to support you and help with key decisions you make during this exciting time.
“You can find good information about babies and birth in many places, but hypnobirthing is the only thing I know that actually makes a difference to your experience of giving birth. I cannot promise the perfect birth. Nothing can, and to do so would be ridiculous and not true. However my experience is that KG Hypnobirthing always makes a difference, and a very big difference too. It is a privilege to be a teacher and to be invited into your life at such a special time in order to make it even better.”
Katharine Graves. Founder of KGH & best-selling author
Benefits for Your Baby and You
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in KGHypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
Virtual Parents' Courses
- Monday 16th November 2020 - Virtual Parents Course - (16th Nov 2020)
- Saturday 9th January 2021 - Virtual Parents Course - (9th Jan 2021)
- Monday 15th February 2021 - Virtual Parents Course - (15th Feb)
You can read more about Katharine’s KGHypnobirthing course here.
"Thank you for what we both found an extremely eye-opening weekend – well worth the investment of time & money. We feel so much better informed & prepared for what is to come."
Elvira and Robert, pictured left with Katharine Graves.
To read more of our testimonials please visit our testimonial page.
In addition we are able to provide bespoke courses at times to suit you. If you have any questions, please do contact us to have chat about your requirements.