Changes to KGH Courses due to Covid-19
KG Hypnobirthing is as committed as ever in the support of pregnancy and childbirth. During these unprecedented times our work is more vital than ever, with many people unable to access their usual medical services or support networks. We have had to make significant and almost instant changes in how we teach and reach our community. For those of you who are caught in the transfer from face to face classes, to on-line provision, we ask that you bear with us in these exceptionally difficult times. We understand that you will be disappointed that you are no longer allowed to come to the face-to-face course you booked on as Katharine is too and we have put together the best possible package in the circumstances. Our policy below that is appropriate to the sudden changes in income that we are all experiencing at this time.
Parents Courses. - We are fortunate to have the market leading on-line KG Hypnobirthing course, created and delivered by Katharine Graves, and have put together a package of extras that make this a truly exceptional on-line package. Please note this package is only available to pre-booked face to face course attendees.
- KGHypnobirthing Online Course – this is the full 12 hour KGH course, taught by Katharine. You will be able to follow the course at your own pace in the comfort of your own home and allows you to re-watch any modules should you wish. You will have full access to all the documents, audios and digital book.
- Extra module to provide support during this emergency.
- Hard copy of The Hypnobirthing Book
- Komu Postnatal Digital Kit – helping you after your baby’s arrival. This course is everything parents need to know in those early days with your newborn.
- Exclusive one to one call with Katharine Graves. Katharine can answer questions or take you through a relaxation, or offer any extra support you and your birth partner may need.
- FB group to chat and access our incredibly skilled teachers, doula's and midwives. Support and encouragement
The cost of this unique package is £150. We will refund the difference as soon as we have returned to usual trading conditions. Please see the refund policy below.
Teacher Training Courses. - We unfortunately will need to postpone your upcoming KGHypnobirthing Teacher Training course. We have not secured dates for these but - if you would like to move transfer to one of these dates now, just let us know which and we will reserve your place immediately. Of course, there will be no charge for doing so. you can find all the upcoming course dates here
Refund Policy - Due to the unprecedented situation we find ourselves in, our policy for KGH parents’ courses is to deliver an on-line replacement to the face to face course. In addition we have added a range of extras that make the alternative unique and of exceptional value. We are here to support you in every way we can. Given the provision of this package the refund offered will be the difference between the face to face course and the on-line package. There will be no refunds of any other kind. We will refund this balance as soon as our trading situation is back to normal. This is subject to change and where possible we will refund in whole or part sooner. We understand fully that this is as frustrating for you as it is for us. We are continuing to support pregnancy and childbirth in exceptionally difficult circumstances and appreciate your understanding at this time.
The KG Hypnobirthing team are working hard to facilitate and support people at this time and we are here to help you and answer your queries and questions. Katharine is also available to take calls if you need to speak to her personally.