Bev Partington - Bluebird Hypnobirthing.
- Bluebird Hypnobirthing.
- BL1 5XH
- Contact Details:
- Bluebird Hypnobirthing Bolton
After 37 years as a practising midwife, I remain as passionate as ever about promoting birth as a natural and very special event. I have recently retired so have been able to channel my skills and experience in helping ‘soon to be mothers’ like you best prepare for birth. Experience has taught me a mother’s body is perfectly designed for birth, yet mothers have a tendency to work against it. I believe KGHypnobirthing is the perfect way for me to empower you with knowledge and skills to help you achieve the best birth for you.
I am professional in my approach, trustworthy, warm and friendly (so I’m told!). I will support you from first contact on enquiry, throughout pregnancy and for the first month after birth. I will provide you with a chance for birth reflection within my support period, both as a positive means of birth recovery and as a celebration. We will also have fun along the way
I hold both a teaching and counselling qualification and have extensive experience in teaching Antenatal Education, Active Birth and Relaxation, along with providing De-brief, Birth Reflection and Breastfeeding Support.
Please don't hesitate to ring me should you have any questions at all, or wish to discuss a tailor made session.
The benefits of my KGHypnobirthing Course:
A gift for a lifetime
- Gives you a sound knowledge and understanding of the birth process
- Empowers you with confidence and positivity towards pregnancy and birth
- Dispels fears making you more likely to trust your intuition and your body
- Learn and master relaxation techniques, making you more calm & confident
- Gain extra support through pregnancy, birth and the early days of parenting
- Have opportunities to meet like-minded people and make new friends
- Share ‘up to date’ information to equip you to make the right choices
- More likely to have a smooth, uncomplicated birth and better birth recovery
- Learn how to support the birth process, making you feel included and useful
- Become skilled in relaxation, calming and comfort techniques
- Recognise significant changes during labour and how you can best help
- More likely to feel positive and protective, helping you bond with baby at birth
- Camaraderie from fellow Dads with opportunities for new friendships
- Receive the same level and mechanism of support as your partner
A hypnobirthing mum is more likely to have a baby born at the right time - in it’s own time. This has immense benefits:
- Practised relaxation and breathing techniques promote a calmness in baby
- Achieving optimal oxygen transfer reduces the likelihood of distress
- More likely to be born when fully mature and ready
- Much less likely to suffer from breathing problems and infection
- Much more likely to have sufficient body fat and a higher intellect
- Better bonding with parents due to likelihood of a smooth, uncomplicated birth
- Have the increased benefits from correct ‘skin to skin’ technique
Bev, thank you so much for your very informative classes and your support . Your voice and manner are so calming and you gave us a belief in ourselves we didn't imagine possible. Yes it paid off - we had a beautiful water birth, the midwives were amazing and I did just breathe my baby out! I have attached a photo of Leyla, she is so gorgeous, such a calm baby and is breastfeeding a treat ( if not a lot!!) I will bring her to meet you. Thankyou again.
I was so impressed by my husband this weekend as he had arrived at the course as a sceptic only to discover that the hypnobirthing message really resonated with his approach to life. I really appreciate how much the course empowers the father as well as the mother and provides him with much more direction as to what he can do to make this experience one that we can both influence for the positive.
Due to Covid-19 recommendations and in order to help keep you safe in the future, for the rest of the year I will only be offering virtual online private Courses. These 1:1 tailor made sessions will still provide you with the same benefits as a 'face to face' Course and as is usual, you will have my continued support throughout. Great feedback they make a positive difference in all births.
This is a full Antenatal Preparation Course - no need to attend another Antenatal Class
Includes approximately 12 hours teaching along with a course handbook and supplementary handouts for home reference. A relaxation CD will be provided for daily practice and to use during birth. I will provide you with encouragement and support by email or telephone from our first contact and until one month after your baby is born. I offer a birth reflection opportunity and celebratory reunions where baby comes too!
4 week KG Hypnobirthing Courses for 'soon to be' mums'. Dad or birth partner come free
Course Start Dates -
At Home one-to-one Hypnobirthing Course - (No extra charge for your birth partner). Ideal time to start 20 - 38 weeks of pregnancy. (sooner allows for more practice) However, those further on in pregnancy may benefit from two, six hour sessions
This is a full Antenatal Preparation Course - no need for other Antenatal Classes
Includes approximately 12 hours teaching, along with a course handbook and supplementary handouts for home reference. A relaxation CD will be provided for daily practice and to use during birth. I will provide you with encouragement and support by email or telephone from our first contact and until one month after your baby is born. I offer a birth reflection opportunity and celebratory reunions where baby comes too!
This option is tailored to meet your personal requirements and your busy lives. The course can be done over 2-6 sessions, including days, evenings and weekends. Depending on set up and distance an additional hourly rate for travel plus mileage cost may be charged.
Although a full Course is proven the most effective - anything is better than nothing. Please ring or email to discuss your personal needs, lifestyle & budget.