Hypnobirthing Classes in London
At present we have two options for our Parents' Course; virtually and face-to-face in Andover. This may change in the future, please contact us if you would like a course in London or the surrounding areas.
Our KGHypnobirthing Parents' Course is an indepth antenatal course that will help you give birth in a more calm and comfortable way.
What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal training course which helps you to relax, understand, and take control of your own childbirth experience. It provides the knowledge and tools to help you make the right birth decisons for you and for your baby.
What are the benefits of Hypnobirthing ?
Many women enjoy a more comfortable and sometimes pain-free birth, with a shorter labour and with less drugs and medical intervention needed. Birth partners have a central role providing essential support, a truly shared and loving experience.
- With HypnoBirthing you are likely to experience a natural, calm, comfortable birth.
- You may find you don't need any pain relief at all.
- It often shortens the length of labour.
- You will be more alert and in control.
- Hypnobirthing lessens the physical impact of childbirth.
- The father is actively involved.
- He knows that he has played an important role in the birth of his child.
- Allows your baby to enter the world drug-free and in an atmosphere of calm and gentleness.
Raffi’s birth was brilliant and afterwards I felt this overwhelming feeling of empowerment and the fact that I could just dance on the roof and think I could actually do anything, I am a super hero!
The KGHypnobirthing Course helped so much, I recommend it to every mum-to-be!