KGHypnobirthing Affiliate Scheme
We invite you to apply to join our affiliate scheme with KGHypnobirthing for the Online Parents' Course. An opportunity for you to add another 'arrow to your bow' and the potential to earn commission through the scheme.
Please note, if you are a trained KGHypnobirthing Teacher with a current subscription please apply for the affiliate scheme in the teacher area of the website here.
What is an Affiliate Scheme?
In simple terms it is a referral scheme, with tracking that links your website to the KGHypnobirthing website. When a purchase is made through a referral from your website, a commission is paid to you.
How does it work?
- When you join the scheme, we will create an account for you and provide you with a unique link.
- Place this link on your website or use it on social media or email. Please contact your website developer for support if needed. KGH cannot provide technical support.
- Tell people about the course and where to find the details on your website.
- Any user who clicks on your link and purchases the Online Course will be tracked and their payment will be allocated to you.
- You will receive a generous % of any revenue (after VAT) from these purchases.
- Watch the sales and your commission in your affiliate account.
- We will make regular payments to you as per our terms and conditions.
Where can I find out more about the course?
Full details about the course can be found on the Online Hypnobirthing Course page. It is a complete in-depth antenatal course and is designed for parents who wish to study in their own time and in the comfort of their own home. You can sign up for a free introductory module of the course to view.
How Much Will I Earn?
You can earn as much as you like, there is no cap on the number of courses you can sell. There are also no geographical boundaries to where you can sell. If you have a contact in Australia or anywhere in the world who wants to do the course, you can now supply them. Commission is per course sold and set at a generous rate, with a special rate reserved for registered KGH teachers. The rate applicable to you will be sent to you during the application process. Please complete the application form below.
Why Should I Join the Scheme?
KGH Teachers – This addition to the options you can offer your clients is probably the biggest development in the delivery of KGHypnobirthing since we began. The opportunity to build your business through a combination of face-to-face classes and the KGH online course gives you the scope to provide a solution for all those people who cannot make the dates of your classes, live too far away, struggle with the costs, or would simply prefer to use an online delivery method. Please note KGH Teachers Affiliate application is found in the teacher area of the website.
We estimate that today less than 10% of expectant parents in the UK can access a face to face hypnobirthing course. That leaves 90% to reach (that is over 600,000 births a year) and we (you!) now have the tools to reach them.
Birth Professionals and Others – You may not have the time or be trained to offer face-to-face KGHypnobirthing classes, or you are fully engaged in your primary role, but time and again you meet or know people who would benefit from KGHypnobirthing. You can now offer the KGH Online course to your people near and far, and maintain your relationship as their primary contact and support.
Terms and Conditions
Please view our KGHypnobirthing Online Parents' Course Affiliate Scheme Terms and Conditions here.