KG Hypnobirthing Proud to Support the Doula UK Conference
KG Hypnobirthing is very proud to be supporting the Doula UK Conference being held on 19th March in London. This precedes World Doula Week which commences on the 22nd March.
Any birth professional, from doulas to midwives, hypnobirthing and antenatal teachers, health visitors and other persons who support women in the perinatal period would find this event a true learning experience.
They have a fascinating line up of talkers and workshops including talks from:
- Mia Scotland (Clinical Psychologist, birth doula, and author) – “Sane Mothers in a Crazy World; how society sets us up to fail”
- Elizabeth Prochaska (Chair of Birthrights and barrister at Matrix London) – “Human rights in childbirth”
- Mars Lord (Doula, Head of Internal Communications at Doula UK) – “Doulaing, the Spice of Life”
- Plus, poetry from Kati Edwards throughout the day.
There are several workshops:
- Kate Greenstock – Birth Your Business into Being
- Katherine Woodbury – Beaded Birthlines
- Indira Lopez Bassol – Tongue Tie and Symptoms for Breast and Bottle
If you are interested in finding more about doulas and their valuable role in supporting women there are two video interviews with Doula and KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Zara de Candole. Click here to view.
For tickets please click here.
Further details about the conference and the doula website click here.